Club Balai Isabel is now one of my favorite resorts and one that I would highly recommend because it’s bang for the buck! Club Balai is located at the very edge of Taal Lake which gives a majestic view of Taal Volcano right from the resort.
How to get there?
Commute (Manila to Talisay by Bus)
- Go to the bus terminal in Buendia-Taft, take the bus with the sign board Lipa City, Tanauan City, Batangas City. It will cost you around ₱70 – ₱80 per person.
- Get off at Tanauan City town proper bus terminal. Once you get off, you will see the tricycles beside the bus terminal.
- Take the tricycle and ask the driver to bring you to the Talisay jeepney terminal besides McDonald’s, Tanauan City. It will cost you ₱8 per person.
- When you have reached the jeepney terminal, take the ride with the signboard TALISAY. It will cost you ₱20 per person.
- You will reach the town proper of Talisay City, the jeep will stop near the church of Talisay (San Guillermo).
- Take the tricycle at the terminal near the church where you get off. Ask the driver to bring you to Cub Balai Isabel. It will cost you ₱8 per person, if you wish to take the trip alone and not wait for other passengers, be prepared to pay ₱24.
- The tricycle will bring you to Club Balai Isabel.
Our room has a nice of view of Taal Volcano from the balcony. We stayed at Agoncillo dormetel area of Club Balai Isabel. The beds are cozy and comfortable that are suitable for 4 persons; but in Agoda, it is stated that 2 adults and 2 kids are only allowed and it is way cheaper than walk-ins. Price stated below.
They have an inflatable island for only ₱500 per head/hr. The inflatable island opens at 7am every hour by batch. You cannot enter the inflatable island anytime you desire. Last batch is 4pm. You can get the tickets from the reception area. It seems like a quick one hour but it’s actually exhausting, you would want to finish it at your 30 minutes of stay in the park.
Infinity Pool Facing Taal Volcano
Their infinity pool has a majestic view of Taal Volcano, which I think is better than the view you can get from Tagaytay hotels. What makes it more astonishing is the sunset that colors the horizon and turns the sky as its canvas. Beside the infinity pool is the restaurant where you can eat pizza and pasta, they also offer buffet during dinner.
Club Balai is a big resort where you can have your company outing or team-building activities. They have two other pools, one is the bigger one and the other one is a kiddie pool.
*Tip: We booked through Agoda, it has cost us ₱3,400 for Superior Room with view compared to ₱7,084 for walk-ins.
|Villas & Cottages||Regular Rate||Holiday Rate||Regular Capacity||Allowable Extra Persons|
|One Bedroom Villa||₱11,035.00||₱13,035.00||4||3|
|De Luxe Suites||₱13,600.00||₱15,640.00||4||4|
|Suites with Attic||₱13,600.00||₱15,640.00||8||4|
|Four-Bedroom De Luxe Villa||₱32,726.00||₱37,635.00||10||8|
|Four-Bedroom De Luxe Villa with Loft||₱35,000.00||₱40,250.00||20|
- Not inclusive of Breakfast.
- Each person over regular capacity will be charged ₱550.00.
- Cooking is an option.
- Check-in time is 3:00pm, check-out is 12:00pm.
|Hotels & Condotels||Regular Rate||Holiday Rate||Regular Capacity||Allowable Extra Persons|
|Standard Room with Loft||₱7,392.00||₱8,500.00||3||3|
|Superior Room with View||₱7,084.00||₱8,147.00||2||2|
|De Luxe Room||₱8,008.00||₱9,209.00||3||3|
|De Luxe Room with View||₱8,932.00||₱10,272.00||3||3|
- Inclusive of Breakfast.
- Each person over regular capacity will be charged ₱1,500.00.
- Cooking is NOT allowed.
- Check-in time is 2:00pm, check-out is 12:00pm.
₱350 per head for 15 minutes
₱150 for 1 hour for Single seat
₱300 for 1 hour for Double seats
₱1,500 for 15 minutes
₱2,500 for 30 minutes
₱5,000 for 1 hour
₱500 per head for 15 minutes
*minimum of 4 pax
₱6,000 per hour
₱3,500 for 30 minutes
*maximum of 4 pax
₱500 per head for 1 hour